Re: [jokosher-devel] art

Stuart Langridge wrote:
> I don't know whether you want to have some way of "tagging" stuff to
> say "include *this* set in release 0.2" or similar?
Yeah, we could have a system on how to name the images maybe?

You could have a "tags" directory in SVN with "0.1", "0.2", etc
directories in it, which is what we do for the code; that way we know
to grab stuff from "0.2" to include in the 0.2 release.

We think alike (refering to the email i just sent named "tags") :D

oscar