Re: [jokosher-devel] Art Team

Great to have a leader. I also liek the work Andreas is doing on the icons.

I started a bit of that myself, I was also working on incorporating Anreas' tom into the full kit and turning the bass drum black. I'll put them up online when i get a second.

Do you guys think it would make sense to have some sort of artwork repo? either in subversion, or just a ftp site. somwhere to keep all of the artwork we're working on?

Just a thought.

/Dan