Re: [jokosher-devel] Needs More Cowbell

> Not only does Jokosher lack sufficient cowbell, it lacks any cowbell
> whatsoever.

Oh yes.  Of course!  Why didn't I think of that.  [slaps head with open
palm]

OK we really have quite a few instrument icons then to add...  Top five in
my opinion is...

5. Spoons - Who doesn't just love these?
4. Bottles - This includes those old beer jugs as seen in Mungo Jerry's "In
the Summer Time" tune.  They just rock!
3. Fingers - Whether it be snapping them, just popping cheeks or nostrils
they are so versatile!
2. Tin cans - Used (in conjunction with a bit of string) in early days of
recording instead of a microphone.  How else do you explain the really odd
quality?

And the number one needed icon for musical instrument in Jokosher is...

1. Knees - Yes the ancient British instrument of the chattering knees is a
must.  This forgotten art that is especially practiced around winter time
has been over looked for too long and needs a modern renaissance.  This is
also very popular in other very extreme northern and southern climates.  A
recording hint -the closer to the poles you are the better the sound
quality.

Ok slightly sad... I admit.  Just couldn't resist!  :)