[jokosher-devel] cvs troubles...

OK someone needs to make some ubuntu debs or perhaps some install/setup
scripts for gstreamer and gnonlin (and any other required packages) because
for the life of me I can't seem to get cvs versions to load or at least
Jokosher to recognize that they are there.

Normally I'm fairly good at getting this stuff working but if I struggle I
would hate to think how anyone on a lower level rung of linux knowledge will
cope.

Still the app fires up (despite giving me a gstreamer and gnonlin warning
message to start out with) and looks really nice.  Just not functioning when
I try and record something.

Oh I have Ubuntu 6.06 as well just if that helps.