Re: [jokosher-devel] [patch] or [bug report] importing events from (non-audio) file

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 10:29:58AM +0100, chris procter wrote:

> Essentially when you "Import Audio File" it does no
> checking on the file and will let you import a text
> file for example. I've logged this as bug 138
> (http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/ticket/138) .

As a matter of interest does anyone know at what point gstreamer flips out
when you try to import a file when there is no suitable plugin installed? I
can't remember if we trap that or if it crashes J when it can't find a
decoder. If it fails at the same point then maybe we shouldn't just fail
silently like this as this could be quite confusing.

--
John Green