Re: [jokosher-devel] Packages

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 09:35:12AM +0100, Stuart Langridge wrote:

> You need debian/changelog and so on as well if it's to be a proper deb.

And probably a load of other stuff as well. A post-install script to insert
GNOME/KDE menu items would be a nice touch. I mainly wanted to see if I
could get jokosher running with all the modules in (possibly?) their correct
locations without too much shoe-horning and I think it succeeded in that. I
might well have put them in the wrong places though for all I know.

--
John Green