Re: [jokosher-devel] website update

Meh, there goes my design down the drain :(

On 7/13/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
Hey,

It all went a bit quiet on the website front so I decided to built a
site as we are nearing 0.1 release. See it at
http://boogle.jokosher.org - this will become the main site when we
release. The design was heavily inspired by your design Panos. :)

So, we have a pretty solid and functional site, but it is by no means
complete and I am happy to hear any suggestions and recommendations to
improve it. :)

  Jono