Re: [jokosher-devel] Fwd: Wiki login info?

Hey,

I'm working on the "getting involved" page for documentation team on the Wiki.

1) Who should a new user contact to get a Wiki login?

Me.

2) It seems anonymous editing is currently OK. Do we want this? I just
deleted some Wiki SPAM today.

Lets monitor the situation. If it becomes a problem, I will turn it off.

3) Can certain pages be locked from anonymous editing? Again, do we want this?

They can, but I found locking pages to be problematic. Lets see how we
get on - let me know if it becomes a problem. :)

 Jono