Re: [jokosher-devel] IMPORTANT: Stuff to do for 0.2

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 11:33:13AM +0100, Jono Bacon wrote:
>  * Multi-channel sound card support - Elleo was working on an element
> that enables two key things in Jokosher - support for multi-input/out
> sounds cards such as the M-Audio delta cards, as well as recording on
> multiple instruments at the same time. Elleo - could you give us an
> update on this - could it be done for 0.2?

 I'm currently in the process of sorting out a bug in the channel
splitter, whereby it gives channel positions for all channels on each
stream where it should only be giving one. Once this is sorted things
might theoretically work (but will still need integration with Jokosher)
On the other hand there might be more problems which I haven't
encountered yet, so don't hold your breath.

> * Drawer prettyfied - the drawer that pops open when the user selects
> something should be made prettier and actually slide out like a
> drawer. Here I am thinking delicious Cairo goodness.

 While I'd quite enjoy doing some gratuitous prettyness I don't think
I'll have time, but would just like to make sure it's noted that any
prettyness shouldn't interfere with accessibility.

 Cheers,
  Mike.

--
Michael Sheldon