Re: [jokosher-devel] Ticket 7 : C->python

On 8/13/06, Fabrice Silva <silva crans org> wrote:
Hello!
I'm new in the Jokosher  mailing list and I want to help on Jokosher
development.

Welcome! Make yourself at home. :)

To get familiar to gstreamer and python bindings, I worked on ticket 7
(http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/ticket/7). I converted the C code
into python. You can find the result in attached file!

Cool, I know Laszlo had a poke at this too. This is going to make
Jokosher better. :)

If you can tell me what I can do in the same order of difficulty (that
is basic things), I want to help!

A great way to get started is to hack on our bitesize tasks. These are
tasks that are fairly small, and a great way to get started. Doing
these small things, and fixing bugs is a great way to learn the code.
See http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/report/9 for the current list.

Just pick something, hack on it and then send a patch to the list and
we will offer any comments and apply it. After three or so patches
that look good I will give you a subversion account.

Feel free to ask any questions if you get stuck, and you can often
find us in #jokosher irc.freenode.net. :)

 Jono