[jokosher-devel] Ubuntu packager required

The team over at Gstreamer are seem to be looking for a Ubuntu packager to
help out.  It blew my mind that they have no packages for Ubuntu!  If anyone
here is interested (or if you know anyone who would be ideal) I would
suggest getting in touch with the team at Gstreamer.

Seems like it is our best interests to get some of the newer (read:
compatible) versions into the Universe as soon as possible so more people
can pick up Jokosher in a reasonably working state.  I hope this would then
encourage them to join the dev/doc/art/web team/s or submit bug and
usability reports.

Not that there is anything at all wrong with the current team setup and nor
am I suggesting it isn't sufficient.  You guys have blown me away with the
speed, professionalism and community spirit for this project.  I haven't
seen better yet.  :-)