[DEPRECATED] we award degre<s based on life experiences

With nearly 45 years of experience in higher education and the kind of flexible, personalized instruction that only the Internet can provide we are the right choice for you

HTTP://Al.ONEMOREShot.INFO

to purge your email addy from our list : http://OneMoreShot.info

Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarrelled with him?