[DEPRECATED] chance

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Don't get the idea the I'm knocking the American system.
Let not thy will roar, when thy power can but whisper.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.
Subdue your appetites, my dears, and you've conquered human nature.
No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
Thoughts come through people, not from them.
One loses all the time which he might employ to better purpose.
Everyone is necessarily the hero of his own life story.
The problem with political jokes is they get elected.
Revolution is a trivial shift in the emphasis of suffering.
To compare is not to improve.
Conscience is a mother-in-law whose visit never ends
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves.
Man is the Only Animal that Blushes. Or needs to.
Morals are private. Decency is public.
Many a man's tongue broke his nose.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
Mustard's no good without roast beef.