[DEPRECATED] Gnome button ordering

Hello,

I am a brand new Ubuntu user and I enjoy this linux-based OS with Gnome. I tried KDE before but I wanted to try Gnome at once and I am (almost) not disapointed.

Everything is clear and usefull but I have a problem with the button ordering for alerts as described in the HIG 2.0 (Figure 3.12).

I dare not say that I know all the OS and window-managers but I know a few of them among the most common and I was really surprised when I saw that the button ordering with Gnome was different to the others I usually work with.

I'd like to know two things:
1- Why is Gnome different on this point? Usually it's "Affirmative, Negative, Cancel"
2- Can I change this on my computer (Ubuntu Breezy with Gnome, naturally) without changing the window manager?

Except this, I find your work pretty good. Go on this way and more and more users will turn to Linux.

Thank you for all you make,

Armand