[DEPRECATED] Some typos in HIG

Hi, I'm a software developer that works with Microsoft products mostly... I've
just gotten into Linux (again) on my spare time and I read the first 40 pages
of the HIG yesterday.

Just wanted to report on a few typos on page 11...

I found the doc interesting. It's been a while since I read up on interface
design (which I pay alot of attention to when I make applications at work) and
there was quite a few good points made in the doc.

Keep up the great work!

Regards,
Jon Ole Killie
Norway