[DEPRECATED] Request for sending HIG v2.0 PDF file

Dears,

Hello, I'm a test engineer woking in the Trend Micro Co,Ltd in Japan.
As of today, I tried to download the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines on your web site,
but I couldn't.
Now we couldn't access some pages on your website possibly because of your server down.
So, we would be grateful if you send me the following file by email.

File:	HIG v2.0 in PDF format(1.8M, 168pages)

I know you're busy, but thanks in advance.

  Yusuke Kikutake
  TrendMicro Inc. Japan QA
  yusuke_kikutake trendmicro co jp