[DEPRECATED] Congratulations - you have been Approved

Hey hig gnome org,

You have been chosen to participate in an invitation
only event!

Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage?
STOP! We can help you lower that today!

Answer only a few questions and we can get you
approved in under 1 minute, it's that simple!

More Info Here : aynhgh.com

$300,000 loans are available for only $225/month!
EVERYONE IS APPROVED!

Bad credit?
NO PROBLEM! We'll have you saving money in no time!

Are you ready to save?

Just fill out our short form : aynhgh.com

Regards,
Fannie E. Wayne, II
Trentonflammable nerdshack com

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other. -Eric Hoffer (1902-1983) . Early last month I was still missing sleeping..
2. When all think alike, no one is thinking very much. -Walter Lippmann (1889-1974) .
When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other. -Eric Hoffer (1902-1983) . Then I started 'teaching'. You know, I'm a good teacher. (Well, maybe just an average teacher, but you get the jist). I know what good teachers do. Or I thought I did. I sat with the children at the computer. When they pressed the IntelliKeys' keyboard or the Touch Window' and the computer said the word, I repeated the word and then expanded on the word. After they had pressed the same word several times, I said, "That's right, that's a cat, can you find the dog?? Suddenly, I would see the child's back get stiff, and before you knew it, he got up and left the computer. I didn't understand. Just a few seconds ago, he loved it. What happened?.