[DEPRECATED] Proceed With Your Ordination

FW: Proceed With Your Ordination
Become a legally ordained minister within 48 hours
As a minister, you will be authorized to perform the rites and ceremonies of the church!

Perform Weddings, Funerals, and Perform Baptisms Forgiveness of Sins and Visit Correctional Facilities

Want to open a church?
Check out Ministry in a Box

Press here to find out how

Anyone in a fairy country like the Land of Oz can do anything with it; so I left it with my friend the Princess Ozma, who used it to wish me in Australia with Uncle HenryThis sight will prove to them that the sailors are not crazy, he thought, as he turned to the south and sped away from the bluff
The relative risks and confidence intervals available with all current evidence do not point to a potential benefit overall or in specific subgroups of patients Furthermore assessment of efficacy among subgroups such as patients with P aeruginosa infections probably requires an unachievable number of patients treated empirically at the time benefit of antibiotic treatment is most evident

not for you, then use link above