[DEPRECATED] Gnome HID

I am new to Linux and Gnome,

After endlessly exploring many combinations of x86 based software and
operating systems allowing for general business tools support on a fully
scriptable operating system ...... I have eventually switched to Linux.

Still a headache to install new software, but stable when you get it to
work.

Gnome has made that change possible without the anguish and previously
faced.

Thanks for a great interface.

I would like to make a suggestion to the Dev Team...

Support is being provided for a Multi Screen, Multiple Desktop
environment with the ability to save your configuration on exit, .......

Programs can be moved from one desktop to another, etc.

Please in addition provide support in the launcher to allow the user (me
and others) to be able to launch an application to a specific workspace.

ie. Epiphany to Workspace 1
    Evolution to Workspace 2
    OpenOffice to Workspace 3
    My System Monitoring Software to Workspace (n), etc

In a desktop object environment I should be able to do this.
Also if you introduce other Desklets, Desktop Objects etc,to Gnome (in
addition to the Launcher), please allow them the same privilege.

This may seem arbitrary but it would improve the clutter and frustration
of desktop space and be less confusing for user providing a highly
improved HID.

Thanks for a great work of art

Best Regards
Bernie O'Neill