[DEPRECATED] Fw: bureaucracy

I was back pretty early and you were correct, I had received the link in my inbox.  http://www.yourrealworkscenter.com/info.html
You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console games and dvd's.  I can get 9 of my favorite games yet today to play on my console system & full music cd's..
You should see how many they have in there - its crazy.
Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the help.
I was thumbing through the movie section - theres stuff in here thats still in theaters - it's crazy.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Adrian