From: Laci Dean [mailto:fqkinflu ukmtksld com]
To: reid wittenborn; francis baumgartner; cary fitzsimmons; henry weir
Sent: Tuesday, September, 2004 2:6 PM
Subject: pass this on to your friends if you don't need it

odsustvo talut herjan
The relative risks and confidence intervals available with all current
evidence do not point to a potential benefit overall or in specific
subgroups of patients  Furthermore assessment of efficacy among subgroups
such as patients with P aeruginosa infections probably requires an
unachievable number of patients treated empirically at the time benefit of
antibiotic treatment is most evident
A totally anonymous,handleless door is spied upon by a recessed camera from
above and presumably opened by a code punched into the numbered panel.Opt
for a buzzer and wait.Door swivels open on a huge hinge like a hospital ward
door and it's Steve in casuals saying,'Come on in.Do you want a glass of
Aqua Libra?'Victoria is equaly welcoming,dressed all in black with straight
blonde hair chopped at the shoulders,no jewellery and a skim of makeup.'Let
me show you some are!'(Steve.)'I collect!'
aquistadora50bengala03difunto,desapegar monolito.