Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
From: The Manager Ned Int. Lotto.  Promotions/Prize Award Dept.
REF: GIEL/189051221-AIL/03.
BATCH: IM/1310/IPD
RE: /AWARD NOTIFICATION/PROCESSMENT ADVICE/ INTERNATIONAL LOTTO
OFFICIAL RELEASE NOTICE.
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 25th Jan. 2004 of
winners in the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; THE  NETHERLAND/INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held on 23rd Jan. 2004. Your email address attached to ticket number 41456678215974, with serial number 5073-11 drew the lucky numbers 5-34-80-42-49-91, batch number 6858/NL and consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of 1,500,,000.00 Euro (one million five Hundred Thousand) credited to file LOTTERY FILE REF NO. GIEL/18905/AIL-SP./03. This is from total prize money of 3,500,000.00 shared among the International winners in 1st-3rd categories.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, Africa, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted Interval of three year.
CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now in Suspense Account. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account, This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. This lottery program was promoted and sponsored by groups of philanthropist, various Parastatals,
Companies and individuals.
We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes EURO 10,000,000 Million International Lottery. To begin your claim, please contact your file/claim Fiduciary Agent officer Mr. ROBERT SNOW ON TELEPHONE:+31-621-946-718.
Email:   goldtrusttx netscape net
Be informed that
NON RESIDENCE of NETHERLAND will be required to carry out the notarisation of the relevant documents court of law in order to enable our legal department legalize the payment process prior to payment. Please be aware that your Paying Authority will effect payment swiftly upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by our processing Agent; that would be designated to your file. For due procession and remittance of your winning
prize to your designated account of your choice.
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 28 Jan. 2004, after this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to quote your reference, e-mail address and batch number in every one of your correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is Automatically Disqualified.
Sincerely,
(Winning Co-ordinator)
Reply mail to goldtrusttx netscape net    OR transcontinenttx netscape net
TRANSCONTINENTAL  INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LOTTO-2004.ALL other right reserved. CODEX-SADOE
GS- (DEN HAAG-NETHERLAND).