[DEPRECATED] Market watch news flash d tuk

Investor Insights Newsletter features companies with revolutionary
products and soaring revenues. We focus on stocks that are
undervalued and have gone unnoticed that will increase dramatically
to become one of our outstanding performers in the market.

We recently highlighted UGHO at .15 with a target of .85. UGHO hit a
high of 2.81 in 14 days. We picked EENT at .18 setting our target at
60. It hit .88 in 8 days.

Investor Insights Newsletter record-breaking alternative energy play:

Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.

OTCBB: LETH

Recommended Price--- 1.00

Results from latest 10-Q:

Working Capital--- 23.4 million vs. deficit

Total Assets--- 36.8 million vs. 16.8 million

10 day target--- 1.75

30 day target--- 3.20

Rating--- Extremely Undervalued

LETH's innovative, cutting-edge technology is destined to make a
major impact on a global scale by utilizing their Biosphere Process
System to safely, efficiently, and profitably convert waste materials
into electrical energy. The Biosphere Process offers boundless and
unlimited benefits by solving the global waste problem while a major
push for generating electricity from alternative sources continues to be
the hot topic due to shortages and massive power failures.

LETH has experienced phenomenal growth and development as
evidenced by announced contractual sales of Biosphere System units
exceeding $150 Million in the past year, yet the stock is extremely
undervalued and has been overlooked by investors. Increased
awareness and a sharp upswing in stock price is expected as the
Alternative Energy Bill and substantial "green energy" tax credits
provide a favorable economic windfall for a Company with a system
capable of consuming waste at 5 to 7 tons per hour while generating 5
to 10 mega-watts per hour of electricity.

Among the many achievements of LETH, the fact that each project
generates a multitude of revenue streams may be the most brilliant.
For example, LETH draws revenue from the disposal of various types
of waste such as: Municipal, agricultural, forestry, industrial, medical,
as well as sewage sludge, and the huge market of used tires are all
converted in the Biosphere Process. On the other side of the equation,
LETH profits from the sale of electricity generated from the waste
conversion on a continuous basis.

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK,
$22) a leader and one of the largest providers in environmental,
mechanical, and electrical management consulting services with annual
sales of $800 Million. Tetra Tech will coordinate permitting,
installation and continuous worldwide monitoring of the Biosphere
Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the process of
obtaining Department of Environmental Quality permitting for the
Biosphere Process in the state of Louisiana. This is a monumental event
for LETH which opens the floodgates for major project revenues in
Louisiana while having a parallel effect on LETH stock in the form of a
huge near-term announcement.

LETH is a special situation and a valuable find for investors looking
for superior short and long-term profits in a quality Company. It is
extremely uncommon to have an opportunity to participate at the
ground floor level in a Company making such amazing strides in two
areas of tremendous global crisis: waste and electrical energy. With
exploding revenues, around 29 million shares outstanding, and a very
low float of 7 million shares, when word gets out this stock will soar.
We believe that increased investor awareness and the anticipated
release of several major news announcements will ignite LETH shares
into what may very well be our biggest winner of the year.

Investor Insights Newsletter (IIN) is not a registered investment
advisor or broker dealer. Certain statements contained in this newsletter
may be future-looking statements within the meaning of The Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such terms as "expect",
"believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or similar terms may identify
these statements. Past performance is not an indicator of future results.
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. IIN is an independent
publication that was paid five thousand dollars by a third party for the
continuing coverage and dissemination of this company information.
Investors are advised to seek proper guidance from a financial advisor
or a registered financial broker. Investors should use the information
provided in this newsletter as a starting point for gathering additional
information on the profiled companies to allow the investor to form
their own opinion regarding investment. Investing in micro-cap
securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of
risk and may result in the loss of some or all of the investment.
slseogfye xzl
px
ieb
mm
wvlnxjktte
mzsifxfjjgpbbqbbu ue hjdgicqidawfacsx hbon
vjvptjcxjy kpz