[DEPRECATED] Stock Traders Daily OTC Alert: CMKK

This report is for informational purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Investment in low-priced small and micro-cap stocks are considered extremely speculative and may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in these companies. ATN Enterprises, LLC is not a registered investment advisor or a broker-dealer. Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. We assume no responsibility for updating the information contained herein regardless of any change in CMKK's financial or operating condition. As we have received compensation for this report, and will benefit from any increase in share price of the advertised company, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor’s reliance on, or use of, this report. CMKK will require additional capital to realize its business plan and continue as a going concern. ATN Enterprises, LLC has been hired by a third party consultant, and is contracted to receive 600,000 free-trading shares of CMKK for the publication and dissemination of this issue #357. ATN Enterprises, LLC and its affiliates or officers may buy hold or sell common shares, of mentioned companies, in the open market or in private transactions at any time without notice. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the context of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. The words "may," "would," "will," "expect," "estimate," "anticipate," "believe," "intend," and similar expressions and variations thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein.

ATN Enterprises, LLC - P.O. Box 2345 - Bonita Springs, FL 34133

We respect your online time and privacy, and honor all opt outs.
If you prefer not to receive further emails, please click