[DEPRECATED] Be desirable to women

Attract your mate

Your pheromones are working great! Thanks so much! I'll definitely be
buying more!"    Tina, Norway

The Washington Post: Sniffing out human pheromones. Scientists have found
long-sought proof that people release potent chemical signals that can have
profound effects on other people.

http://www.wideitemsrange.com/p/
Here for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

For amusement Rob took the Record of Events from his pocket and began
looking at the scenes reflected from its polished plate. Presently he became
aware that the old gentleman was peering over his shoulder with intense
interest
General Funston was just then engaged in capturing the rebel chief,
Aguinaldo, and for a few moments both man and boy observed the occurrence
with rapt attention