[DEPRECATED] Hig, looking for medications shipping worldwide?

Geronimo!
That married couples can live together day after day is a miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
Every man's memory is his private literature.

Hig, the only source for cheap and quality meds!
It horrifies me that ethics is only an optional extra at Harvard Business School.
Fertilizer does no good in a heap, but a little spread around works miracles all over.
Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.
I love fools experiments. I am always making them.