[DEPRECATED] Breaking News on Business Wire (BPIL) Announces California Sports & Recreation to Represent BP Iinternational Products on the West Coast

BP International (OTC BB: BPIL ) Signs Agreement with Dominica Recreation Products, Inc., a Leading Park and Playground Equipment Distributor, to Represent BP International Products in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and the Caribbean

Ball Products, Investor Relations division at (800) 767-2255 dmventures msn com - Company Profile - Analyst Report - Things We Do - Contact Us - www.BallProducts.com -© 2004 BusinessWire.

 (Deland, FL) — April 12, 2004 — BP International, Inc. (OTC BB: BPIL), a leading manufacturer of fabric architecture shade structures, industrial fabrics, tennis and athletic field equipment, today announced that Dominica Recreation Products, Inc., has entered into an agreement with BPI to represent and distribute all BPI product lines.  Florida-based Dominica Recreation Products has been distributing park and playground products in Florida, Georgia, eastern Tennessee, and parts of the Caribbean, and has been an exclusive representative of Gametime, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of park and playground equipment, since 1968.

 “I’ve been watching BPI conduct business since the 1980’s,” said Dick Dominica, owner of the highly respected company. “I believe our two companies compliment each other in several fundamental ways.  Like BPI, Dominica Recreation has built its excellent reputation through word of mouth.  We specialize in offering the industries highest quality products coupled with superior customer service.  We ensure customer satisfaction with a highly trained, responsive in-house customer service staff”

 “I’m thrilled to be working with Dominica Recreation,” stated Larry Ball, BP International CEO.  “I’ve watched and admired the way Dick does business since I founded my company.  He’s been in the business as long as anybody and longer than most.  His reputation is all about quality and professionalism.”

 Shadezone® shade structures, BPI’s newest and largest product line, will be among the products represented by Dominica Recreation.  A complete line of standard and custom fabric architecture structures, ShadeZone®, demonstrates the incredible resilience, beauty, and versatility developed by advancements in fabric technology, and which are driving the tremendous growth in this virtually untapped market.

 Fabric shade structures are today where resilient surfacing was several years ago,” explained Dick Dominica.  “Years ago we climbed on playground equipment with a hard, unforgiving surface beneath us.  Then fabricated, safe surfacing came on the market as something new and different.  Today, no one even contemplates putting in play equipment without including a form of resilient surfacing.  I see shade structures as the next huge, important, necessary step in providing our children with a safe place to play.”

 “We’ve got to be concerned about our kids,” Dominica continued.  “Science has proven the link between overexposure to UV rays and skin cancer.  Fabric structures give us an economical way to reduce heat and filter UV rays so our kids can go outside and get the exercise they need and want. I consider shade structures to be the next extremely hot product for the playground market.”

 “I’m thoroughly convinced this is the beginning of a long and profitable alliance for both companies,” concluded Larry Ball.  “Dick’s proven he can be loyal to a product line that meets his standards — he’s been representing Gametime for decades. Our focus at BPI is creating long-term relationships.  Dominica Recreation Products is an important member of our growing family of distributors; relationships we are building across this country based upon mutual respect for high quality products, dedication to customer service, and a commitment to enter and dominate the playground and park markets with our products.”

About BP International, Inc.”

 BP International, Inc. (OTC BB: BPIL), is a leading manufacturer of tennis court equipment, athletic field and gymnasium equipment, custom netting, and outdoor fabrics for use in privacy and construction fencing and fabric architecture shade structures.  The company recently introduced Shadezone® shade structures, an extensive line of standard and custom permanent fabric architecture shade structures to reduce heat and block UV rays on playgrounds, golfing facilities, zoos, baseball and football complexes, theme parks, parking lots, car dealerships, outdoor concessions, pool sides.