[DEPRECATED] 'Wizard' icons

I have a very specific question about icon guidelines and I'm not sure
if/where the hig mailing list is, so I hope somebody gets this. I do the
icons for Bluefish and I'm in the middle of a redesign and touch-up
process. In Bluefish, we have several toolbar icons that launch dialogs
that take user inputs to determine the html tags that will be inserted
into the page. Is there a standard GNOME way to represent in an icon
that a dialog will be displayed (or a wizard launched) as opposed to
simply clicking an icon and something is immediately inserted? Thanks.

--
Dave Lyon <dave linuxfish org>