RE: [HIG] HIG release

> From: Calum Benson [mailto:calum benson sun com]
> On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 09:47, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > A HIG release seems way overdue. What with the upcoming
> GNOME 2.4 UI freeze,
> > it would be very helpful to have a new one.
>
> Until somebody stops xsltproc crashing on widget, nobody will
> be able to
> read it though :)

The released version does not seem to be generated:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/

I guess you are talking about this problem with the up-to-date
auto-generated one:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/draft_hig

Can you tell us what cron/script does this on widget and/or how we can see
this happening from an shh session on widget?

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com