[HIG] close buttons and find dialogs

Ok i'm not trying to restart the whole close button flamewar from last
year i mean it :)

One thing that really has been nagging me though is the order of buttons
in find dialogs.

galeon uses [close] [back] [forward]
gedit uses [close][find]
search tool uses [help]    [close][find]

I "find" this button ordering more than a bit weird. It seems to me that
if dialogs are going to have close buttons, that they should always be
in the same place (right corner), otherwise ui inconsistencies arise
(plus i just find this plain wierd). We should probably come up with a
recommendation for how these dialogs should be laid out. Of course i
guess its possible that i'm just worrying about nothing, but....

dave