[HIG] Re: [Usability]No HIG maintainer?

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 18:31, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 16:55, Murray Cumming wrote:
>
> > Yes, and I think it shouldn't even mention stuff that we aren't sure
> > about, until we're sure.
>
> I think it's useful to note things like that in the draft provided
> they're marked as "for discussion"-- certainly more useful than burying
> them as comments in the XML files.  But certainly all such issues should
> be resolved or conveniently ignored for our stable releases :)

I've added a bug query URL to
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/
so that outstanding HIG issues are more obvious, and I am try to clarify
those bugs.

I think all of those XML comments should be in bugzilla somewhere. I
don't want to have a discussion via cvs commits of XML comments.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net