[HIG] questions about nautilus issues

so while going through nautilus bugs, I've been checking them and
comparing the current UI to the HIG, and I ran into a few questions.

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/hig-0.1/toolbars.html

The text and the example specify having the toolbar appear under the
view menu as a checked/unchecked menu item, depending on appearance. In
nautilus (current cvs), the toolbar (and for that matter, the
sidebar/location bar/statusbar) is listed as "Show Toolbar" if hidden,
and "Hide Toolbar" if visible. This is a bit of a difference, of course.
Should this be fixed to match the HIG? How are the other
(sidebar/location bar/status bar) bars supposed to be handled? It won't
make sense to fix the toolbar and leave the others the same...

--
dave