Re: [HIG] REVIEW - General Points

Calum Benson wrote:

> - Title: "Mini Human Interface Guidelines" sounds like guidelines for
> mini humans...
>
> - Need a section on Feedback: when to use what sort of progress
> indicator, writing good error messages, correct use of status bar,
> cursor changes, sound, message boxes etc.

And another one... in my sections, I've currently got "recommended" and
"suggested" guidelines-- crap terminology, but the inference being that
some guidelines are more "important" to follow than others.  Should we
go with this two (or more) level approach, and if so, what should we
call the two levels of guideline?

Cheeri,
Calum.