Re: [HIG] Postscript draft available

I have put a PDF at

http://64.194.11.129/~aelman/hig_draft1.pdf

If somebody wanted to grab it and mirror it, that'd be good.

[Greg, I just used ps2pdf to make this from your ps file, didn't have any trouble.]

Adam

At 1:48 PM -0500 10/14/01, Gregory Merchan wrote:
(Now I hate mutt too. I wrote this once and accidentaly hit 'q'. It asked
 me if I wanted to postpone sending the email. I said no. It quit and the
 email is gone.)

The postscript version of the draft is available. I tried to make a PDF,
but it didn't work. I'll try later to make an HTML version with numbered
sections. The postscript version has section numbers, but no images.

Download from:

  http://www.phys.lsu.edu/students/merchan/GNOME/HIG/hig_draft1.ps

Cheers,
Greg Merchan