Re: [HIG] Reschedule?

Uh, I don't think so. My plan was for folks to keep their comments to themselves if they could make the meeting, then go through point-by-point on IRC and identify points of agreement and disagreement. Then we can continue the discussion on the mailing list. The only folks who needed to post before the meeting were those who couldn't make it (i.e. Kathy :).

So unless everybody else had a different understanding and is just being slow, I think that's still the plan. Comments?

Adam