Re: [HIG] Re: the separator in GtkDialog

On 12Nov2001 02:25PM (+0000), Calum Benson wrote:

> Perhaps something we ought to think about and mention in the HIG if
> necessary...

I think just putting some vertical whitespace looks better than
putting a separator. We should try it and see how it would look in a
Gtk+ context.

Overuse of group boxes and separators can lead to visual clutter, and
in this case the separator does not serve an essential purpose (the
button row will still be easy to identify visually).

If we all agree on this we should tell Havoc right away and not
necessarily wait until we put it in the HIG.