[HIG] Toolbar customization

While using galeon I've often missed the Back button when right-clicking to
show history and thus popped-up a toolbar customization menu. It's a most
annoying feature, especially since I rarely want to change the toolbar.

For this reason I would like the guidelines to state that right-click toolbar
customization should not be offered for toolbars wherein right-click may be
used for other features. Perhaps for consistency and since non-customization
right-click features are of greater utility than customizations the guidelines
should state that these not be used at all. Middle-click menus (ick) or
movements, configuration modes (e.g., url == "config:") and preferences
dialogs are alternatives which stay out of the way of regular work.

Of course, once we know what should be configurable, it should be easier to
decide how to do it.

Cheers,
Greg Merchan