Re: courier support

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 20:44 +0200, Nerijus Baliunas wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:39:53 +0100 Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl> wrote:
>
> > You need gnome-common, because this way autogen.sh can generate a
> > configure script. But don't believe that last message. Most of the Linux
> > distros include gnome-common, so you don't actually need to pick it from
> > GNOME CVS, the one from your distro would be enough.
>
> It helped, thanks. Now I get the following crash:
[...]
>#12 0x00cce85d in _pango_engine_shape_shape (engine=0x959d388,
>font=0x95f1f30,
>     text=0x970bcf0 "Could not change permission. Server error: \030", length=180,
>     analysis=0x970d3d4, glyphs=0x970c320) at pango-engine.c:73

My blind guess is that courier returns different messages than cyrus, so
probably the hardly-dependent-on-cyrus parsing code is messing things
out.

I would expect that to happen, because we haven't tried to make gyrus
courier compatible (ok, honestly, I haven't worried about making gyrus
work with anything other than cyrus). Maybe in a near future, if there
is people interested in contributing ;-)

Thanks,

Claudio
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>