Re: [guppi-list] Intro and question

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 09:31:36AM -0500, mbutler2 mmm com wrote:

>       My name is Murray and I work at a large manufacturing company in the
> Midwest, we are looking at getting off of a SAS license we use for graphing
> some performance stats.  My interest is in stacked bar charts, I looked and
> found some links to screenshots of stacked bars on the guppi site (and on
> google), but none of the links was valid (mostly older pages or broken
> links to images).  Does anyone have a link to a screenshot of Guppi doing
> stacked barcharts?

While guppi did support stacked bars in guppi3, that module was
based on gtk-1.2.  Unfortunately the gtk-2.x port wasn't finished
before the module went unmaintained.  A new somewhat simpler version
of the code is now part of libgnomeoffice, which is currently part
of gnumeric.  You can give it a test drive pretty easily.  I'm
hoping to get the library split out onto its own shortly.