[guppi-list] Is Guppi dead?

Hi,

It appears that Guppi development is halted. I personaly think that we need it revive. So many things have already been made, it would be a great disaster if we leave it as it is now. I probably can make some work, but not immediatly because I am not familiar with the code. I others join me, may be we can do something. I don't want to be the maintainer because I have not enough free time but if nobody else want to...

Best regards, waiting for replies,

Jean