Re: [guppi-list] Screenshots ? SVG?

Zitan Broth wrote:

Greetings Guppiers,
I'm looking for an advanced graphing library, I like GTK and Guppi looks interesting. Are there any screenshots I can take a look at before installing guppi? Does Guppi output direclty to SVG? Any comments and suggestions are **greatly** appreciated. Kind Regards,
Zitan.

Unhappily, Guppi is now a dead project. It will be replaced by GOffice which is being developped for gnumeric (available in the gnumeric CVS tree at cvs.gnome.org). It should become a separate project very quickly after the release of gnumeric-1.2.
Gup does not export to SVG, but GOffice should do in the future.

Best regards,

Jean Bréfort