Re: [guppi-list] compiling goose

Iain wrote:

         To whom it may concern:
I am trying to compile guppi and it complains that I do not have goose.  I downloaded various versions from ftp.gnu.org and from cvs.  The autogen.sh file (cvs version) needed some tweaking but it ran fine afterwards.  When I try running make, however, I get:

Guppi 0.40.3 does not need goose as far as I know (I can compile it with no problem). Goose has been a dead project for some times and it cannot be compiled with gcc-3.x at least.

Regards,

Jean Bréfort