Re: [guppi-list] Guppi Manual/API

Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos wrote:

Hi all,

This is the first time I'm looking at guppi. I'd like to integrate it
into a graph application. I was unable to find a manual, API reference,
tutorial or examples. Can somebody please point me to a good reference?

Oh, I'd like to link directly to guppi without the need of bonobo or any
other gnome stuff.

I use Gnome but I'd not like users of my software to install a lot of
software just because of the graphing capabilities. :)
There is no documentation available at the moment as far as I know.
You can look at the code used in gnucash. It's what I did the first time I used Guppi and I found it useful. There are also some demos in the libguppitank directory.

Regards,

Jean Bréfort