[guppi-list] a few probs withGuppi-0.40.3

1. In libguppiplot, the large number of -I flags
on the compile line caused me trouble (assemble errors
of all things). Replacing the large number of
these repetive flags with a minimal subset made the problem go away.

2). When I eun ./demo I get
libguppiuseful-WARNING **: Couldn't file "guppi-barchart-state-config.glade"

** CRITICAL **: file glade-xml.c: line 203 (glade_xml_construct): assertion
`fname != NULL' failed.

Mathew