[guppi-list] Bug in 0.40 spec.in (with solution)

Hi,

I installed Gnumeric 0.72 and Guppi 0.40 using the provided spec files.
I was careful to give configure the proper options to compile with
bonobo, etc. Initially, I had no luck getting Guppi to appear in
Gnumeric. It turns out that the RPM's don't include all of the installed
Guppi files. Once I manually copy those files into the correct place, I
am able to use Gnumeric + Guppi.

The problem listed in the thread "* Guppre0.40 pre 1" may have been
related.

Here are the files missing from the RPM as created with the supplied
(generated) spec file:

/usr/share/guppi/glade/guppi-gnumeric-format-guru.glade
/usr/share/oaf/GNOME_Guppi_Gnumeric.oaf
/usr/share/pixmaps/guppi/area.xpm
/usr/share/pixmaps/guppi/bar.xpm
/usr/share/pixmaps/guppi/bubble.xpm