Re: [guppi-list] color of graph
- From: Jon Trowbridge <trow gnu org>
- To: Jacek =?iso-8859-13?q?Pop=F9awski?= <jpopl interia pl>
- Cc: guppi <guppi-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [guppi-list] color of graph
- Date: 21 Oct 2001 16:25:16 -0400
On Sat, 2001-10-20 at 21:28, Jacek Popławski wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 08:54:33PM -0400, Jon Trowbridge wrote:
> > We don't support changing any of the default values yet. Adding this is
> > high on my list of things to do when I have time to work on Guppi again.
> Is it possible to change (in code) default color in CVS version? Blue is not
> best choice in line and scatter plot (it's hard to look at graph...). I think
> it should be yellow or white.
No, this code isn't in CVS yet. Unfortunately I'm very busy right
now and don't have time to work on Guppi. As soon as I do get some
time, we will start working on this problem.
 I work on Evolution for Ximian, and we are in the big final push to
finish Evolution 1.0...
] [Thread Prev