[guppi-list] Trying to install over redhat 7.0

I found the .rpm containing the 35.1 release of Guppi and tried to
install it.  rpm proclaimed that I was missing libbonobo, libgnomeprint
and liboaf.  I have been unable to find rpm versions of these
libraries.  I tried downloading the .deb files from debian and using
dpkg to extract the libs but I couldn't get it to work.  If someone
knows where the missing libs can be found in rpm format I would be most
appreciative.  If they don't exist maybe someone could talk me through
building the sources for the libs and getting them properly configured.
I'd really like to try out Guppi as it appears to be exactly what I am
looking for.  Thanks.

David