[guppi-list] gnome-config --libs libguppi

I have a problem compiling gnucash w/ guppi (python support
enabled) on SunOS5.8. I'm not too too familiar with the Gnome
infrastructure but it seems like I would need the:

    gnome-config --libs libguppi

check to return:

    -L/usr/local/python2.0/config -lpython2.0

in addition to whatever it currently returns. The thing is I
don't know who or what to modify to get that behavior. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they worried
   someone will clean them?
        -- Dennis Miller