Re: [guppi-list] Stdin / documentation

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 12:17:42PM +0200, Lukasz Anforowicz wrote:
> Is (will be) guppi able to get plot data from stdin?

The easiest way to do this today would be to write a guile or python
script to read the data from stdin and process it accordingly, and
then run guppi with the "--script my-stdin-reading-script.scm" arg.

It might be nice to have a --read-data-from-stdin arg that would work
through the normal data import process.  I'll put that on my to-do
list.  In the meantime, I'll cheerfully accept patches. :)

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.