Guppi 0.35.1 pre-release snapshot released

OK, I'm *finally* ready to release the new, improved Guppi.  Before I
make the official release, I'd like to have some people try it out.
Some people who have been following the development in CVS have had
build problems, mostly related to linking with python.

I've made a tarball of a snapshot of CVS as of this moment, and placed
it at ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi/snapshots/Guppi-2000-06-18.tar.gz.
You can help the cause by downloading it, tring to build it, and
e-mailing me with any reports of success or failure.

This snapshot has almost everything I've wanted for 0.35.1.  The main
new feature is full support for printing.  I've also added pie charts,
but that isn't hooked up to the Guppi app's UI right now: you have to
run the demo script "hacked-pie-demo.scm" in src/guppi to see them in
action.

Even though it links against python, this version does *not* have
python scripting.  That is in the pipeline, though...

Assuming no major problems emerge with the snapshot, I'll "officially"
release 0.35.1 in a day or two.

Enjoy,
-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.